Monday 28 September 2009

Hello to all out there, it seems that things aren't going to go to plan at all anymore, I'm going to have to do my whole introduction thing a little later than expected and thats going to throw the whole run of my blog down the pan oh well, just whenever you see my introduction in the future, make sure you read it before anything else.
Now that we're all aquainted, the real blogging starts! So right now I am currently sitting in the quiet area in my library at the London College of Communication (my university) on some massive mac, waiting for the next freshers week event/session to start namely creative book binding, after that, I'm gonna head to the Stanley Kubrick tour, then to the sports and societies roadshow which outside. Hockey and Ski/Snowboard my first point of call (aparently they're offering an impressive ski trip) , then possibly the UAL radio society, then maybe ten pin bowling (just for a bit of fun) then the the sky is the limit. Other different things like this are all in a book I've been given to help me out but they're all in a weird order and theres about 30 things going on around the 6 colleges and the Union.
Now that I have a nice new camera there should be some good photos coming up soon of my various adventures. Best wishes to all who read this (probably just me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
leaks passion every now and then, messy but concious of personal appearance, wants to break free of routine, wants to learn to fly, dedicated to what matters most and least, Many strong opinions but open and respectful of those belonging to others. Would trade it all in for some. In love with everything retrospective, values family, willing to go out of way to help if asked nicely. when well oiled with music, runs smoothly, full service history included above.